Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thank you!!


A big thank you to the wonderful people who dropped off their knitting to the Bank St. location of Yarn Forward! I am in a great cafe in Halifax, the Wired Monk, enjoying a cafe au lait and pastries with an old friend. Anita sent an email with the good news, so I had to figure out a way to get online. I had a lovely evening at a sidewalk patio over some pasta and locally brewed Garrison beer with Rudy and his wife Alex. She is already at work now while we are still getting the day started. I haven't seen them in four years, so it was a treat to have a last minute trip to Halifax for a meeting. I am hoping to have time to look for The Loop Craft and Cafe later. I will try not to add to my stash, but judging from their website, it might be hard!

It's great to have such quick and generous responses to our request. Keep knitting, everyone!

No comments: