Monday, December 29, 2008

The Count

In the midst of the Christmas crazies, I just wanted to post a note: the boxes are packed and here are our totals for the Innu kiddies and families:

Socks 44
Hats 151
Mitts and Gloves 141
Blankets 19
Sweaters 20

Yay!

I pulled out all of the little tags and things with names on them, so you're all in the draw.

Thanks so much for participating in the project - I know how busy it is this time of year, and yet each one of you made time to make something and slip it in an envelope or box or bag and drop it off or mail it. You've got warm hands and warm hearts!

Anita and Amy

2 comments:

Val said...

It is so heartwarming to see all the love and time put into this project. Keep up the good work!

Two Hands said...

I commented on your post on Ravelry, but looking at all of the things that were sent I have to comment again! I think what you're doing is amazing and I'd love to contribute!