Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Drachenwollians

Below are the photos of the stuff that those groovy cats from Drachenwolle have sent in.  Love all of your beautiful handknits!  The sock campaign was a huge success.  Here are pictures from the first box (I understand from sweet Esther that another box is coming).  I cannot believe how prolific you folks are and the yarn is just stunning.  I will also send the stuffies (the little bears, etc) to the community and I'm sure some little kiddies will be very happy with them.  Love the little "learn to knit" kit too!  Folks, your stuff is just lovely and Amy and I are totally touched by the generosity of the German gang.  Please know that you've made the lives of those in Canada a little more comfortable. 








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Prolific and colourful again this year. Everything is terrific.

psmflowerlady said...

If this warms the children as it warms my heart, your work will certainly be appreciated. GREAT JOB!