Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It happened one night....

Okay so please check out the previous post because I had to break this one in 2 (too many pictures). This week, the ladies came over and we gawked at the piles of stuff everywhere in my house.

Here's Carlene modelling a Suzanne blanket:



Suzanne is the queen of assemblage. She attached a whole bunch of squares and this is what she got!

And I loooove this one because I think this is is a communal ravelry blanket (ladies feel free to post if I've got the blankets confused).

Carlene's pretty crochet (yep they are all Carlene's):




The ladies sorting like crazy - these are socks only - not sure where we're going to be eating thanksgiving dinner. Germans and other ravelers, can you see your stuff?


Blankets blankets blankets blankets. Haven't counted but the piles are unbelievable!









No comments: