Sunday, July 8, 2007

Updated info at Afghans for Afghans


Here are photos of some knitting Anita has been doing - hats and a vest. We will have to find a new home for the vest, I think.

I just had a look at the Afghans for Afghans website. They have some pictures from their last trip to Afghanistan delivering knitting. The focus now is on baby items - hats, socks (not booties) and blankets.


I bought a lovely ball of yarn in Halifax (at The Loop) and have one hat so far, and another on the way. I"ll post photos soon - the camera is hiding somewhere at the moment. This is a ball of Lucy Neatby's yarn which I brought back for Anita. Celestial Merino in Maple - colours that always remind me of Anita.
That's all for now - I have to get the children's lunches ready and bathing suits, hats, towels and sunscreen for camp tomorrow. Hard to believe after a very grey, rainy weekend. M&M were good sports about playing soccer in the rain.


.

No comments: