Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We have a logo!

Here it is, our logo! We are very excited (we're pretty excitable, really). So, you will see this different places where we are out and about - we'll be at the Ottawa Knitting Guild's Knit Out, and, of course, at Creativ in Toronto.

I will try to figure out how to make a button, so that others can add us to their website.

Meanwhile, back to work...I mean, lunch, then work. I can tell from the smell of other people's lunches, that I should eat too. The noises from my stomach and the temperature of the coffee left in my mug should be clue enough, really, but food smells travel when the walls are only 5 feet high between offices and most people eat at their desks. Memories of yesterdays' potluck highlights are better - quinoa and black bean salad, selected cheeses from quebec...

No comments: