Thursday, July 12, 2007

Working on it!

Kate, http://katekastsoff.blogspot.com/ is up to 24 squares! Go, Kate! If you need more yarn, let me know - I have some wool in my stash. This is great!!

I have 2 wee hats just about finished, from that lovely ball of yarn I picked up at The Loop in Halifax. The girls on M's soccer team (6 and 7 year olds) have tried a stitch or two, but I don't think any of them will take up knitting any time soon. They are getting used to me knitting on the sidelines now, and sometimes come over and fill me in on a great play I have missed.

My other daughter has crocheted a square, so we are working on a blanket. Our goal is to finish it by labour day - a baby blanket. I think I will hope for a 25/75 split on the squares with her.

And... stay tuned for a very special development that we will unveil shortly!

No comments: